Trims and Pricing
(Starting MSRP $56,495)
(Starting MSRP $58,795)
(Starting MSRP $63,095)
(Starting MSRP $73,295)
The 2016 BMW X5 trims are powered by 3 Engines.
- 35i: BMW’s inline 6-cylinder 3.0 liter engine features BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, combining High Precision direct fuel injection, Double-VANOS and Valvetronic variable intake technologies, and a twin-scroll turbocharger. The result: turbo lag is virtually eliminated. Peak torque of 300 lb-ft kicks in at 1200 rpm, pushing you back in your seat all the way to 5000 rpm, and a maximum output of 300 hp is reached at 5800 rpm. (Available in: X5 sDrive35i, X5 xDrive35i)
- 40e:BMW’s plug-in hybrid iPerformance models are anchored by the award-winning 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine that works with the lithium-ion powered eDrive motor to deliver maximum efficiency and performance. When accompanied by the 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission, this engine produces 308 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of instant torque, enough to thrust it from 0–60 in 6.5 seconds. Whether you choose all-gas, all-electric or an intelligent mix of both, you’ll be equally impressed by the EPA rated 56 MPGe it delivers. (Available in: X5 xDrive40e)
- 50i: This “reverse-flow” 4.4-liter, TwinPower Turbo V-8 has been updated with Valvetronic, BMW’s throttle-less intake system. It works in concert with High Precision Direct Injection and two twin-scroll turbochargers, nestled on top of the engine, to deliver 445 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque. (Available in: X5 xDrive50i)
An Intelligent Chassis: Advanced BMW Engineering at Work.
- The optional Wi-Fi Hotspot keeps you connected to everything you love whether you’re on-the-go or far off the beaten path. Included with the Wi-Fi Hotspot, a Wireless Charging Pocket will keep you fully charged anywhere the road may lead..
- Active Roll Stabilization: On the road, a vehicle’s body tends to roll in corners, which can affect handling. Performance-elevating Active Roll Stabilization, incorporates two-piece anti-roll bars to generate stronger resistance to body roll, keeping the vehicle more level and providing maximum stability and agility.
- Dynamic Damper Control: This available system adjusts the damping characteristics to suit driving conditions and road quality. The damping changes contribute to a more stable-feeling ride, while a self-leveling air suspension adjusts the height of your rear axle to optimize driving dynamics.
Comfort and Convenience
BMW features unparalleled amenities and drive comfort :
- Surround View gives you an all-around panoramic view of your surroundings in your Control Display, making it easier to see approaching traffic. Along with the top view camera, the road is also monitored by cameras in side-view mirrors and the front bumper.
- Part of ConnectedDrive, Surround View gives you a clear line of sight at all times. Side and top view cameras give you a bird’s-eye perspective of the area behind and on either side of your vehicle via the all-new intuitive 10.2″ iDrive touch screen, and Parking Assistant makes maneuvering in tight spaces a breeze.
- The X5’s interior is luxurious enough to best anything. Optional 20-way multi-contour seats in available Exclusive Ivory White and Black Nappa leather conform to your body with nearly limitless positioning, and a wealth of trim options such as Fineline Oak surround you in beautifully grained wood.
Drivers from all over the World have found the 2016 BMW X5 to be a great fit for their needs, we’re sure that it will fit yours as well. Take a look below at what the experts are saying about the potential behind the BMW X5 to see how it can make an impact in your life too.
- “Compared to other luxury midsize SUVs, the 2016 BMW X5 stands out for its world-class performance, based on our analysis of reviews and data. Its power lineup includes turbocharged, diesel, and plug-in hybrid variants, all of which offer respectable acceleration and deft handling ability.” –US News
- “Thanks to its well-rounded nature, the 2016 BMW X5 is a top choice for a luxury crossover SUV, especially if performance is a priority.” –Edmunds
- “You’ve got your choice—hot rod, hybrid, or family cruiser. Along with multiple powertrains, the versatile X5 handles like BMW’s excellent sports sedans. Its styling, flexibility, and optional third row are also reasons we consider it tops among crossovers. A 300-hp turbocharged inline-six is standard; a 445-hp twin-turbo V-8 and a 255-hp turbo-diesel inline-six are optional. Unfortunately, the plug-in hybrid’s electric-only range is 14 miles, and in our test we recorded a disappointing 21 MPGe.” –Car and Driver
Imagine Yourself in a 2016 BMW X5
The 2016 BMW X5 has so much it is just waiting to provide you with, so don’t keep waiting around. After getting a special instant quote from our website come visit us at BMW of Tri-Cities at 955 Aaron Drive, Richland, Washington in The Tri-Cities Area or call 509-943-9839 to schedule a time to see the BMW X5 in action.