Trims and Pricing
The 2016 BMW X4 trims are powered by mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo 2.0 liter and a inline 6-cylinder 3.0-liter.
- 28i: BMW’s mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo. Displacing just 2.0 liters, this 228-hp marvel generates 258 lb-ft of torque at just 1450 rpm, for potent thrust that kicks in right from the start and continues through 4500 rpm. Lightweight and smooth-running, it incorporates BMW’s award-winning High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic and Double-VANOS technologies. This powerful combination produces the highest power output in its class. (Available in: X4 xDrive28i)
- M40i: BMW’s M Performance inline 6-cylinder 3.0-liter engine delivers a maximum output of 355 horsepower between 5,800 and 6,000 rpm, improving performance by nearly 18 percent. Internal engine modifications have also increased maximum torque by a good 14 percent to 343 lb-ft between 1,350 and 5,250 rpm. When combined with what you’ve come to expect in a BMW TwinPower Turbo engine, it results in the most powerful M Performance gasoline engine to date. (Available in: X4 M40i)
An Intelligent Chassis: Advanced BMW Engineering at Work.
- Get a more hands-on drive with the 8-speed Sport automatic transmission, standard on all X4 models. Paddle shifters let you change gears manually, allowing you to make the most out of every drive—especially when taking the X4 M40i from 0 to 60 in just 4.7 seconds.
- Performance Control: Smoothly distributes power between the rear wheels for optimal agility and sporty handling. For instance, when cornering, the outside wheel receives more torque, allowing you to drive “into” curves. And the M Performance-specific tuning in the X4 M40i makes for an SAV that’s as comfortable on the track as it is on rough terrain.
- Variable Sport Steering: Continuously adjusts your steering ratio and force to suit changing driving situations. This standard feature allows for increased agility on winding roads, more stability at higher speeds, and flexibility while parking..
Comfort and Convenience
BMW features unparalleled amenities and drive comfort :
- The X4 brings the driver and passenger close to the action. Sports coupe inspiration comes through in features like a low seating position and optional 10-way power adjustable front Sport seats—part of M Sport—with 2-way manual thigh support and and electronically adjustable side bolsters..
- Create the interior you want with the optional M Sport or xLine. Exclusive choices of Nevada leather upholstery and contrast stitching immerse the driver in luxury, perfectly complimenting high–quality wood or aluminum trim options.
- Introducing the all—new iDrive 5.0 system With wireless integration of apps like Spotify and Pandora, enhanced graphics, new iDrive controller, and a navigation system that learns and adapts to your frequently driven routes, iDrive 5.0 doesn’t just keep you in touch, it puts the world effortlessly at your fingertips.
Drivers from all over the World have found the 2016 BMW X4 to be a great fit for their needs, we’re sure that it will fit yours as well. Take a look below at what the experts are saying about the potential behind the BMW X4 to see how it can make an impact in your life too.
- “The 2017 BMW X4’s strong engine options and sporty driving dynamics make it a great performer among luxury compact SUVs, but competitors offer more interior and cargo space at a fraction of the cost, according to our analysis of automotive reviews and data.” –US News
- “With coupe like styling on a crossover SUV body, the 2016 BMW X4 is certainly a distinctive vehicle, though its utility pales in comparison to less style-driven models.” –Edmunds
- “Basically a hatchback version of the X3, the X4 is a four-door “coupe,” with a low roof and a more intimate cabin—especially in the back seat. Engine choices are a 240-hp turbo four, a 300-hp turbo six, and for the Xtra-est of Xs, there is the M40i with 355 hp, launch control, bigger front brake discs, 19-inch wheels, and a sport-tuned suspension. All X4s have an eight-speed automatic transmission and torque-vectoring all-wheel drive. Driving dynamics are excellent; these are BMWs, after all.” –Car and Driver
Imagine Yourself in a 2016 BMW X4
The 2016 BMW X4 has so much it is just waiting to provide you with, so don’t keep waiting around. After getting a special instant quote from our website come visit us at BMW of Tri-Cities at 955 Aaron Drive, Richland, Washington in The Tri-Cities Area or call 509-943-9839 to schedule a time to see the BMW X4 in action.