Trims and Pricing
(Starting MSRP $40,245)
(Starting MSRP $42,245)
(Starting MSRP $48,945)
The 2016 BMW X3 trims are powered by mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo 2.0 liter.
- 28i: BMW’s mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo. Displacing just 2.0 liters, this 240-hp marvel generates 260 lb-ft of torque at just 1450 rpm, for potent thrust that kicks in right from the start and continues all the way up to 4800 rpm. Lightweight and smooth-running, it incorporates BMW’s award-winning High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic and Double-VANOS technologies. (Available in: X3 sDrive28i, X3 xDrive28i)
- 35i: BMW’s inline 6-cylinder 3.0 liter engine features BMW TwinPower Turbo technology, combining High Precision direct fuel injection, Double-VANOS and Valvetronic variable intake technologies, and a twin-scroll turbocharger. The result: turbo lag is virtually eliminated. Peak torque of 300 lb-ft kicks in at 1300 rpm, pushing you back in your seat all the way to 5000 rpm, and a maximum output of 300 hp is reached at 5800 rpm. (Available in: X3 xDrive35i)
An Intelligent Chassis: Advanced BMW Engineering at Work.
- Dynamic Damper Control: This available system adjusts the damping characteristics to suit the driving conditions and road quality. The damping changes contribute to a more stable-feeling ride
- xDrive, BMW’s intelligent all-wheel drive system keeps you safe on slick or uneven roads. When wheel slip is detected, it intelligently redistributes power to the wheel with the most traction in milliseconds. Built with a rear-wheel bias, it gives you maximum traction and superior handling on all surfaces. Alternatively, the available sDrive makes for dynamic agility and a sporty drive.
- Variable Sport Steering: Continuously adjusts your steering ratio and force to suit changing driving situations. This standard feature allows for increased agility on winding roads, more stability at higher speeds, and flexibility while parking..
Comfort and Convenience
BMW features unparalleled amenities and drive comfort :
- Surround View gives you an all-around panoramic view of your surroundings in your Control Display, making it easier to see approaching traffic. Along with the top view camera, the road is also monitored by cameras in side-view mirrors and the front bumper.
- Introducing the all-new iDrive 5.0 system, now available in the BMW X3. With wireless integration of apps like Spotify and Pandora, enhanced graphics, new iDrive controller, and a navigation system that learns and adapts to your frequently driven routes, iDrive 5.0 doesn’t just keep you in touch, it puts the world effortlessly at your fingertips..
- Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go uses radars to maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead. If you’re in danger of a collision, you’ll receive a visual alert and the Brake Activation function will engage the brakes automatically.
Drivers from all over the World have found the 2016 BMW X3 to be a great fit for their needs, we’re sure that it will fit yours as well. Take a look below at what the experts are saying about the potential behind the BMW X3 to see how it can make an impact in your life too.
- “The 2016 BMW X3 is right at home in almost any driving situation, according to our analysis of professional reviews and data. There are plenty of engine choices, and all of them have the get-up-and-go to get you where you want to be. The X3 is very nimble around corners for a compact SUV, and it has a mostly smooth ride. The X3’s reliability and safety ratings are in line with the rest of the class.” –US News
- “Some recommendations are easier than others. If you’re shopping for a compact luxury SUV, the 2016 BMW X3 should be on your test-drive list. It does everything well and is capable of meeting both your practical needs and luxury aspirations.” –Edmunds
- “The X3 combines the utility of a crossover with the sophistication and driving fun of one of our favorite sedans: the legendary 3-series. There are three turbocharged engines—a 240-hp 2.0-liter four; a 300-hp, 3.0-liter six; and a 180-hp, 2.0-liter diesel four, which offers improved economy but less refinement. An eight-speed automatic is standard; all but the base rear-drive X3 have xDrive. The options list is long, but in our opinion, the Dynamic Handling package is one you must consider.” –Car and Driver
Imagine Yourself in a 2016 BMW X3
The 2016 BMW X3 has so much it is just waiting to provide you with, so don’t keep waiting around. After getting a special instant quote from our website come visit us at BMW of Tri-Cities at 955 Aaron Drive, Richland, Washington in The Tri-Cities Area or call 509-943-9839 to schedule a time to see the BMW X3 in action.