Trims and Pricing
The 2016 BMW X1 trims are powered by mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo 2.0 liter.
- 28i: BMW’s mighty inline 4-cylinder TwinPower Turbo. Displacing just 2.0 liters, this 228-hp marvel generates 258 lb-ft of torque at just 1450 rpm, for potent thrust that kicks in right from the start and continues through 4500 rpm. Lightweight and smooth-running, it incorporates BMW’s award-winning High Precision Direct Injection, Valvetronic and Double-VANOS technologies. This powerful combination produces the highest power output in its class. (Available in: X1 sDrive28i, X1 xDrive28i)
An Intelligent Chassis: Advanced BMW Engineering at Work.
- Dynamic Stability Control: At the center of the chassis control systems, this feature ensures stability and maximized traction. At the first signs of oversteering or understeering, it keeps the vehicle on course even in adverse driving conditions or tough surfaces. So you feel safe on every road bend, for even greater dynamism and safety.
- Intelligent Materials: Redeveloped for the X1, the improved chassis includes aluminum wheel hubs as well as axle carriers and control arms made from high-strength steel. Carefully chosen materials were employed for the body structure and other chassis components contributing to an overall lightweight design, which enhances performance and drivability.
- Dynamic Traction Control: Part of Dynamic Stability Control, Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) also regulates traction and adds stability, but it allows you to drive even sportier. In poor weather conditions, DTC provides better traction and more thrust overall. DTC also alters the Dynamic Stability Control characteristics to provide a better grip on the road in low-friction situations.
Comfort and Convenience
BMW features unparalleled amenities and drive comfort :
- Enhanced upholstery and raised power front seats put you comfortably in control. Plus the standard SensaTec seat surface, or optional perforated Dakota leather, make every trip more pleasurable.
- LED headlights with Cornering Lights let you see beyond what’s in front of you. Cornering Lights offer side illumination at low speeds, making it easier to see into corners, while long-lasting LED headlamps provide bright light with low-energy consumption.
- Enjoy even more passenger space in our most compact SAV. With a class-leading 39.4 inches of rear headroom and back seats with optional sliding and reclining functions, the rear cabin becomes as comfortable as the front is exciting.
Drivers from all over the World have found the 2016 BMW X1 to be a great fit for their needs, we’re sure that it will fit yours as well. Take a look below at what the experts are saying about the potential behind the BMW X1 to see how it can make an impact in your life too.
- “With its potent engine and crisp handling, the 2016 BMW X1 is fun to drive. It also boasts supportive seats and a larger cargo hold than its competitors. Based on our analysis of data and reviews, the BMW X1 ranks as one of the best luxury subcompact SUVs on the market.” –US News
- “For 2016, the BMW X1 is completely redesigned. Change highlights include a roomier interior. Class-leading cargo capacity; quickest and most agile among its competitor; interior materials are of the highest quality and constructed with detail and care.” –Edmunds
- “Despite its SUV-like body shape, the X1 still offers up some distinctly BMW-like driving fun. Quick, responsive steering and a taut suspension make tossing it through back-country corners a joy. The 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder makes 228 hp and drives either the front or all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic. A 6.5-inch infotainment system with Bluetooth is standard; navigation, adaptive cruise control, automated emergency braking, and a self-parking feature are optional..” –Car and Driver
Imagine Yourself in a 2016 BMW X1
The 2016 BMW X1 has so much it is just waiting to provide you with, so don’t keep waiting around. After getting a special instant quote from our website come visit us at BMW of Tri-Cities at 955 Aaron Drive, Richland, Washington in The Tri-Cities Area or call 509-943-9839 to schedule a time to see the BMW X1 in action.